Partners of Dream Escapes offer to the owners of villas and apartments the possibility to manage their property, providing them with an attractive and stable income in Euros. With years of experience in the short term rental of villas and luxury apartments, our partners guarantees an impeccable service and handles all management and maintenance issues.
- Attractive taxable rental revenues in Mauritius.
- Caring management taking responsibility for administration and maintenance.
- Our partners is at your disposal to offer a high-level rental service in addition to a new type of stay in Mauritius: feeling at home in a pleasantly decorated and fully-equipped magnificent villa or apartment, while taking advantage of hotel services of a high standard.
Being an owner at Royal Park, we offer you our rental services management program, whereby we take care of the rental of your property during your absences to make your property acquisition a profitable investment. This additional income will be taxable at a rate of 15%, irrespective of your tax residence under the non-double taxation treaty.
Evaco Group Rental Program
Evaco can manage property lets for Evaco’s owners, providing them with an attractive, stable income in Euros. As soon as the investor becomes the owner of his property, it is handled by Evaco Holidays. A professional team accompanies each owner to reconcile flexibility of use, financial profitability and peace of mind.
Why work with Dream Escapes Ltd?
One of the biggest decisions you’ll make as a landlord is whether you should hire a property management company. Many landlords manage properties on their own or with the help of an employee, such as a resident manager. But sometimes landlords need more help, and that’s when a property management company might make sense.
- Your time is limited. Even if you enjoy hands-on management, you may not have much time to devote to your business, especially if land lording isn’t your day job. And if you prefer to spend your time growing your business, including searching for new properties, arranging financing for renovations, or changing your business structure, then a management company may be a good way to spend your money.
- You don’t live near your rental property. If your rental property is located far from where you live, hiring a property management company can be invaluable in dealing with the many issues that you will not be able to handle from afar.
- You’re suddenly inundated with management tasks. If your business is growing, at some point you may find that you need a substantial amount of help to manage everything properly. At that point, it might make sense to hire a management company.